top of page


We believe families should be together!


Family-based Green Cards

If you are an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen (a spouse, unmarried child under the age of 21, or a parent of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old), an immigrant visa is always available to you. So, if you are currently in the United States, and you were inspected and admitted into the U.S.; you are most likely eligible to become a lawful permanent resident and receive a Green Card.


Family-based Green Cards Requiring Waivers of Unlawful Presence

If you are an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, but you entered U.S. without inspection, and you accrued unlawful presence in the U.S.; you might be eligible to receive a Green Card, after obtaining a waiver of your unlawful presence, and applying for your lawful permanent residence through consular processing.

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 2.36.50 PM.png

Fiancé(e) Visa

If you are a U.S. citizen who wants to bring your foreign fiancé(e) to the U.S in order to get married, you will need to obtain a K-1 nonimmigrant visa for your fiancé(e). You and your fiancé(e) must intend to marry each other within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the U.S as a K-1 nonimmigrant and your marriage must be valid. If your fiancé(e) marries you within 90 days of being admitted to the United States as a K-1 nonimmigrant, he or she may apply for lawful permanent resident status in the United States (a Green Card).

Family Immigration: Practice Areas
bottom of page